Mun Siong YoongMaverick leader in building investible businesses.
Hi there, my name is Siong Yoong.
I’m an entrepreneur, mergers and acquisitions adviser and venture capitalist with almost three decades of experience.
I’d like to talk to you about VALLARIS.
VALLARIS is a firm of maverick leaders in international mergers & acquisitions.
We help businesses discover new ways of creating and unlocking value.
Looking to raise capital?
Please fill out this form. I’d love to get in touch if you qualify.
There are many reasons why M&A deals fail.
Value destruction, poor communication and integration, and cultural differences are some of the most common reasons.
If these issues are not addressed, it can be very difficult to make a merger or acquisition a success.
I have advised government, private sector and not-for-profit Boards and Management across Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, India, Greece, Netherlands and United States of America.
My reports have been submitted to the Singapore Exchange (SGX), Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE), Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Supreme Court as well as Family Justice Courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- Standards and Technical Committee, Institute of Valuers and Appraisers of Singapore (IVAS)
- Financial Reporting Surveillance Programme, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Investigation and Disciplinary Panel, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA);
- Speaker and Trainer, Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS); and
- Speaker and Facilitator, Singapore Academy of Law.
- Fellow of the Asia Pacific Institute of Experts (FAPIEx);
- Chartered Valuer and Appraiser (CVA) with the Institute of Valuers and Appraisers of Singapore (IVAS);
- IP Valuation Expert, Intellectual Property Office of Singapore;
- Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA);
- Fellow Chartered Accountant of Singapore (FCCA);
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA); and
- Bachelor’s of Engineering degree from Nanyang Technological University (NTU).